Information we collect
- The information that we may ask you to provide and we may collect is as follows:
- Your Name
- Contact information [it can be your telephone number(s) and your email address(s)]
- Demographic information, preference and interests
- What we do with this information
As a part of the process, we collect this information to understand your interests, requirements and provide you with improved, personalized services, and for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for the improvements in the quality of services, products and content
- Internal record keeping
- We may occasionally send updates and notification emails about new features, services, special offers or other information which we find suitable with your interests
- We may also use your information to contact you for suggestions, feedback and research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone number or website posts.
- We may use the information to customize our website to deliver better user experience tailored according to your interests
Bank Wale Babu is committed to protect your information with us. In order to keep your information safe from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have incorporated suitable physical and electronic security measures.
A cookie is a small file that asks your permission to be stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile devices. Once you allow cookies, the small file gets added. It helps you know when you visit a particular website and it also helps to analyze website traffic. Cookies allow web applications to help you see information in a personalized manner personalized manner without disrupting your experience with the website.
The web apps can store a number of different cookies as required to streamline operations according to your requirements. The information which can be stored is detailed here:
- Login ‘remember me’ Cookie, will enable users to keep them signed in until they manually sign-out. The cookie gets removed once you sign-out or if you do not use the website for a certain period of time which is close to 1 year in general
- Adult Content Censoring: We do not publish uncensored, obscene, pornographic content on the website. For user safety, adult censoring verifies that users below 18 are not allowed to visit the website without censorship
- Information from tracking tools and websites so we can better analyze and identify website traffic
- Third party cookies from the associated services to track the activity on the website in order to enhance the quality
Overall, cookies help us to deliver better experience with our website, by allowing us to know which material and features you find interesting and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to any of your personal information or devices, other than the data you wish to share with us.
You can always choose to accept or decline cookies from your browser. The changes made by you in cookie settings may prevent you from taking advantage of full website experience delivered by the website.
Our website may contain external links that may refer to third parties. Based on your interest, these links may appear. You should note that we do not control these other websites hence you will be responsible for the data you provide to these websites. Once you leave BankWaleBabu.com by using any of these links, we will not be accountable for the safety and privacy of any data or information you share with those websites that are not controlled by Bank Wale Babu. We do not control the material offered by any such website. We will not be responsible for the content, services or information these websites provide you as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You can check the full privacy statement applicable to any of the website in question.
Control of your personal information
If you want to stop the collection or use of your personal information, this can be done in following ways:
We do not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law or we hold the rights to do so. If allowed by you, we may use your personal information to send you information that may contain third party data if we find it useful and suitable for you
You can also request the details of your personal information which we hold. You may be asked to pay a small fee in order to provide you with this information. You can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to obtain a copy of the details of personal information we hold. The details can be provided to you via electronic mail system or post as requested.
If you believe that any of your personal information we hold is not true or incomplete, please write to us at email@example.com citing the matter in clear format. For such requests, we can correct any information found to be incorrect after verification.
Our contact details are also available on Contact Us page.